1. When do I apply?
Applications for IBA-NTHP Orientation intake 2024 open on November 6th, 2023. Students can apply through an online application or a manual application form. The last date to apply is February 10, 2024.
2. What is the duration of the Orientation Program?
The duration of the Orientation Program is two months, June - July 2024.
For more details, visit the admission website:
3. Who can Apply?
|Financially deserving students eligible with either:|
|HSSC LEVEL - I:|
|70% or above marks in HSSC-I examination from any Board of Secondary & Intermediate Education of Pakistan in year 2023 & appearing for HSSC-II examination in year 2024.|
|HSSC LEVEL - II:|
70% or above marks in HSSC-II examination from any Board of Secondary & intermediate Education of Pakistan in year 2023.
Following are the two ways to apply for the NTHP Program;
1. Online Method (strongly recommended)
Online Application form is available at http://talenthunt.iba.edu.pk
2. Manual Form submission
Candidates unable to submit online application form can download a manual application form from the NTHP website and send a filed application form latest by February 10th, 2024 at National Talent Hunt Program Office, National Bank Building, IBA Main Campus, KU Circular Rd., Karachi.
5. What documents are required to apply for the National Talent Hunt Program?
The following documents are required to be submitted with the application form:
If you are shortlisted for the Panel Interview, please send us scanned copies of all the required documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you have uploaded all the necessary documents during the submission process.
* Note: An income certificate is the document that shows monthly/annual income. If your parents/guardians is/are salaried, an original copy of a pay slip should be attached, incase, your parents/guardians own a business, an undertaking on a stamp paper/affidavit (of Rs.100) stating their income with relevant details needs to be submitted along with your application.
6. Is IBA's National Talent Hunt Program a Scholarship Program?
Yes, applicants selected on merit and offered admission into BBA, BS (Accounting & Finance), BS (Social Sciences & Liberal Arts), BS (Computer Sciences), BS(Economics) and BS (Economics & Mathematics) degree programs will be considered for up to 100 % scholarship/arrangements of Qarz-e-Hasna against tuition fees & other facilities depending upon the need assessment of the student for the mentioned 4-year degree programs and on the recommendation of the IBA - Financial Aid Committee.
*Summer semester is not covered in the scholarship.
7. Who can apply for the National Talent Hunt Program?
Students eligible as per the above-mentioned criteria & financially deserving candidates are encouraged to apply for the Program.
Preference is given to students belonging from the rural areas of Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhawa, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir who are unable to apply at the IBA due to financial constraints.
8. What is the selection procedure?- Selection Process
Online Application form: http://talenthunt.iba.edu.pk
**Candidates submitting a manual application form (https://nthp.iba.edu.pk/application-form.php), are required to courier/post a correctly filled form along with the photocopies of required documents to;
Director – Talent Hunt Program, Institute of Business Administration Karachi, NBP Building, 1st Floor, Main Campus, KU Circular Road, Karachi. Tel: +92-21-38104700-1, Fax: +92-21-99261508
9. By when will the Interviews be scheduled?
Interviews for NTHP Orientation intake 2024 are scheduled for second week of April 2024. Candidates who have passed the Orientation assessment test will be notified via email for a telephonic interview.
10. Can students of General Science group apply for the National Talent Hunt Program?
Yes, students from all disciplines can apply for the NTHP Program 2024. However, when applying for the IBA's entrance test, candidates may well consider the disciplines and the degree programs offered.
The IBA, currently offers seven undergraduate degree programs; BBA, BS (Accounting & Finance), BS (Economics & Mathematics), BS (Computer Sciences), BS(Economics) and BS(SSLA). For BBA, BS (Accounting & Finance), BS (Social Sciences & Liberal Arts), BS (Economics) program, students belonging to any group (Science/Commerce/General/Pre-engineering) are eligible to apply.
For BS (Computer Science), BS (Economics & Mathematics) and BS (Mathematics) programs, only students from Pre-Engineering or General Science (Mathematics) group are eligible to apply.
IBA Admission Policy 2024; https://admissions.iba.edu.pk/AdmissionPolicy.php
11. Which subjects should I study to be able to get through the Assessment test of NTHP Program?
You should mainly focus on Matric, HSSC-I level Mathematics and English Grammar and Composition to appear for the assessment test, if your application is shortlisted. Refer to the topics mentioned on the website for guidance https://nthp.iba.edu.pk/nthp_test_preparation.php
12. Which books should I refer to for preparation of IBA's Aptitude/Admission test?
You can study SAT - I (For BBA Program Test) or SAT - II (For BS Program Test). Please refer to the link(s) below for details;
13. Will there be a separate IBA entrance test for NTHP Program students?
No, students of NTHP Program will give test with other applicants who come from all over Pakistan. It is purely a merit-cum-need based program.
14. What is the applicant shortlisting criteria for the NTHP Program?
All applicants of the NTHP Program are short listed on merit-cum-need basis only
15. What subjects would be taught in NTHP Program?
Selected students are trained for two-months in Mathematics, English Grammar & Composition and Presentation & Communication Skills.
16. Where are the NTHP Orientation classes held?
Classes will be held at IBA Main Campus between June-July 2024.
© Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Karachi. All Rights Reserved.