The IBA Ihsan Trust National Talent Hunt Program (IBA-IT NTHP) is
a fully funded Orientation Training program jointly financed by
IHSAN TRUST and IBA Karachi which selects, grooms and prepare
talented students from Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa & FATA,
Gilgit Baltistan, Punjab, Sindh and Azad Kashmir for the
comprehensive admission process of BBA and BS degree programs in IBA
Karachi. The Program is based on merit cum need consideration. The
orientation training emphasizes on academic as well as personal
grooming and development and imparts skill set required for higher
Ihsan Trust is a non-profit organization, established with the aim of providing financial assistance for various community building services and above all, Qarz e Hasna (Interest-free Loan) facility to the needy students seeking higher education in Pakistan.
1. Those who has followed the due process of selection in the
program and have expressed an interest in pursuing higher studies in
Business Administration, Computer Science, Accounting & Finance,
Economics & Mathematics and Social Sciences & Liberal Arts will be
invited to participate in a two months training program at IBA
Karachi for preparation of admission into BBA and BS degree
2. Selected students for orientation training program will be provided free of cost training, boarding & Lodging, Stipend, study material and one side average train/bus ticket.
3. Training of following subjects & skills will be provided during orientation;
- English Grammar & Composition
- Presentation & Communication
4. The orientation training will be conducted by selected IBA faculty, mentors and other trainers who have demonstrated their proven abilities in their respective fields.
5. Upon completion of orientation training all the trainees will have to appear in IBA aptitude test for BBA/BS degree programs.
6. Those selected on merit and offered admission into BBA, BS (Accounting & Finance), BS (Social Sciences & Liberal Arts), BS (Computer Sciences), BS(Economics) and BS (Economics & Mathematics) degree programs will be considered for up to 100 % scholarship/arrangements of Qarz-e-Hasna against tuition fees & other facilities depending upon the need assessment of the student for the mentioned 4-year degree programs on the recommendation of IBA – Financial Aid Committee. Summer semester is not covered in Scholarship.
NTHP provides comprehensive training for selection into BBA/BS Programs at IBA and awarded financial support to enable qualified students to complete their degrees.
Degree obtained from IBA opens the doors to managerial positions in the leading business houses and multinational companies, education at IBA can become a powerful income equalizing force and upward mobility force.